- Good preheating effect, strong adaptability of raw materials;
- The loss of the pressure of the system is low; the decomposition in the kiln is high;
- The sealing is good;
- Compact structure, small size.
The preheater is the heat-exchanging system in the dry rotary kiln system. Suspension preheater is used for the heat exchange and separation of the dry raw powder and hot air from the rotary kiln under the suspension. The preheating and partial decomposing of the raw material can be completed by the preheater, which will take place of some of the function of rotary kiln. It will help to realize the purpose of shortening the length of the rotary kiln, making the heat transfer process the between the air and the materials that is conducted in the accumulation state move to the preheater. And the heat exchange is carried out in the state of suspension so that the raw material can sufficiently mix with the hot air that is discharged from the rotary kiln, increasing the contact area of the air and the materials and improving the speed of the heat transfer and heat exchange efficiency to achieve the goal of improving the production efficiency of the rotary kiln system and reducing the heat consumption.
1.Good preheating effect, strong adaptability of raw materials;
2.The loss of the pressure of the system is low; the decomposition in the kiln is high;
3.The sealing is good;
4.Compact structure, small size.
The main parts of the preheater:
1. The upper feeding system: it can guarantee security closeness when feeding to the preheater body.
2. The preheater body: it is comprised of the preheating chamber, hanging fixtures and firebrick lining (which does not belong to the scope of equipment design and manufacturing) and other parts.
3. Pusher device: it mainly include framework and connecting rod and other parts. 4. The hydraulic system: its main role is to control the pusher device to complete the action of the pusher.
5. The lower feeding chamber: its main role is to import the preheated materials to kiln to be calcined.
6. Framework: the major role is the bear the upper structure of the preheater.
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.